It is the policy of Hales Group to maintain a quality system designed to meet the requirements of ISO9001:2015 (or any other standard in line with Annex SL structure) in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation.
It is the Policy of Hales Group to:
- –strive to satisfy the requirements of all of our customers, stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations; We achieve this through regular spot checks of service delivery, annual quality surveys and external verification via regulatory and contracting authorities.
- –comply with all legal requirements, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities; We achieve this by monitoring the outcomes of regulatory inspections and sharing best practice throughout the business.
- –The reduction of hazards, prevention of injury, ill health and pollution; We achieve this by monitoring the volume and nature of incidents and reporting events to the appropriate regulator. We track trends and modify training in line with lessons learnt.
- –provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met; We achieve this by monitoring the recruitment and retention trends throughout the business and by monitoring capacity in branches to ensure sufficient numbers of staff are available to meet our commitments.
- –ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality policy; We achieve this by ensuring that all staff complete mandatory training in line with our policies, have access to information via a variety of communication channels and monitor this through internal and external audit.
- –maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on “risk”. We achieve this by complying with the standards outlined within ISO9001:2015.
This quality policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives and targets. To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the quality system is regularly reviewed by Senior Management to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Quality System is subject to both internal and external annual audits.
The Company’s Quality Manual defines our quality objectives and key procedures.
Our Vision, Mission and Values outline the standards to which we operate and the expectations placed on our employees, our stakeholders and our suppliers in pursuit of these standards.
Customer service is an essential part of the quality process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive guidance to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and its impact on customer care, to comply with all legal requirements, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities.
The requirements of the Company’s quality system are mandatory and all Company personnel have a responsibility and obligation to it.
Nicola J Mewse
13th July 2022