– Support the development of new/trainee consultants as requested by the needs of the business.
– Ensure adequate staff placement into temporary and/or permanent vacancies, based on client requirements and candidate skills and experience.
– To act as responsible person to manage the effective running of the service in the absence of the manager at any time.
– Take responsibility for accurately and speedily advertising active vacancies and utilising the online job boards, multi-posting and applicant tracking systems as well as any other appropriate platforms such as social media, local press and events, etc.
– Attend client meetings to ensure quality of our service delivery and that health and safety visit forms are completed for all new clients prior to workers commencing their assignments.
– Maintain regular contact with existing client base and pursue all opportunities for temporary and/or permanent vacancies.
Interested in starting a career in recruitment? To discuss our current job vacancies, please contact Kloe Mitchell on 07784046485 or send your CV to email@example.com