Supporting the Recruitment Consultant you will assist the team with the placement of candidates into temporary and permanent vacancies by proactively finding and registering suitable applicants. Keeping in constant contact with the candidates you will ensure that the database is kept up to date at all times.
This role is a fundamental part of the temporary placement team and for the right candidate will lead to promotion to Recruitment Consultant.
Duties will include:
– Resourcing to find relevant candidates through different job boards, social media and our bespoke in-house database
– Completing pre screening and full registration interviews via telephone and Zoom
– Ensuring all paperwork is fully compliant to Hales Group standards and industry legislation
– Liaising with candidates through various channels, such as phone, text, email and App instant messaging to book staff for work
– Liaising with clients to confirm candidates, complete check ins and weekly reviews
– Supporting the Consultants with any administration tasks such as data entry onto our CRM software, RDB
– Writing, creating and posting job adverts on recruitment job boards and social media
– Proactively marketing candidates to clients
– Assisting with branch payroll (full training will be provided)
– Assisting with out of hours queries on a rotational basis
Interested in starting a career in recruitment? To discuss our current job vacancies, please contact Kloe Mitchell on 07784046485 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org