– Ensure adequate staff placement into temporary and/or permanent vacancies, based on client requirements and candidate skills and experience.
– Call all existing clients/candidates each week to ensure consistency of service and identify any other opportunities that might be available to the business.
– Maintain adequate levels of marketing activity to achieve targets by means of weekly calls (completing the agreed minimum levels of outbound sales calls to potential clients); utilising adverts in the local press, online platforms and via referrals; introducing speculative candidates to clients; client visits to existing and prospect clients and attending local networking and community events.
– Attend client meetings to ensure quality of our service delivery and that health and safety visit forms are completed for all new clients prior to workers commencing their assignments.
– Be proactive in marketing registered candidates to clients, ensuring professional communication between parties at all times.
Interested in starting a career in recruitment? To discuss our current job vacancies, please contact Kloe Mitchell on 07784046485 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org