– Maintain regular contact with existing client base and pursue all opportunities for temporary and/or permanent vacancies.
– Achieve the agreed minimum levels of outbound sales calls to potential clients on a weekly basis.
– Ensure adequate staff placement into temporary and/or permanent vacancies, based on client requirements and candidate skills and experience.
– Managing the branch’s compliance, ensuring all the required documentation is obtained and documented, in line with Company policies.
– Ensure the branch is effectively utilising systems to ensure information and communications relating to candidates and clients are documented and kept up-to-date.
– Overseeing advertising of all active vacancies and utilisation of online job boards, multi-posting and applicant tracking systems as well as any other appropriate platforms such as social media, local press and events, etc.
– Driving marketing initiatives to existing and prospect clients and pursuing any leads within the branch’s designated areas, in order to maximise revenue.
– Driving recruitment strategy and recruitment campaigns in order to effectively meet clients’ requirements and ensure adequate staff placement.
– Manage performance of staff and carry out regular branch and one-to-one meetings as required, addressing any underperformance, areas for improvement or training needs of individuals.
– Responsible for achieving agreed revenue and managing branch costs in order to achieve yearly branch budget.
– Ensure appropriate credit lines on potential and existing clients and maintain relevant contact with accounts department regarding payment history and aged debtors.
– Drive continuous improvement and personal development through knowledge of competitors, the employment market and relevant industry sector news and gain testimonials, referrals and recommendations wherever possible.
– Steer business development and networking activity through local business openings and events, community news, charity events, , etc.
– Responsible for the safe and comfortable working environment within the branch, ensuring all equipment, systems and facilities are maintained and any defects or additional requirements are reported to People Services.
Interested in starting a career in recruitment? To discuss our current job vacancies, please contact Kloe Mitchell on 07784046485 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org