Warehouse Supervisor/Department Manager
Bury St Edmunds
Full Time Role
£28,000 upwards depending on experience
Due to our client’s expansion they are looking to recruit supervisor/ department manager in different sectors of their thriving business. You will be based in the fast-paced distribution centre in Bury St Edmunds. This is a great opportunity for those who have worked in distribution/ warehouse environment and wish to progress their career, or for those with many years’ experience looking to join a well-established company.
You will be responsible for ensuring your designated department is meeting KPI’s, working within a set budget, working in a safe way, maximising productivity and troubleshooting any issues which may arise. You will manage the operational shift effectively on a rotational basis and manage any shortages. You will be responsible for multiple employees.
Skills and Experience
* Ability to handle any situation which may arise in a professional manner
* Motivate individuals and a team to achieve targets
* Must have a good knowledge of health and safety procedures
* Must have knowledge of shipping, receiving and processing functions
* Ability to communicate with all levels of management and employees
* Flexibility if required to take on extra hours
* Previous team / people management skills
* Distribution experience is an advantage
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Desire to learn companies in house computer systems
To apply for this role please send a current cv or for more information please call Laura in our Bury branch on 01284 767979.
Please note, due to the high number of applicants if you have not been contacted within seven days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.