Warehouse Operative, £10.00 per hour
Monday to Friday, 15:00 – 00:00
Food manufacturing company based on the outskirts of Thetford
* Picking stock from picking lists in warehouse
* Moving stock to and from production / packing area using forklift truck
* Stacking pallets using forklift truck
* Assisting other departments as and when required
* Counterbalance forklift licence required to apply for this role
* Preferably a Flexi / Bendy truck licence
* Ability to use computer system and Microsoft Excel
* Proven history working in warehouse environment required to apply for this role
* Own transport required due to location
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding food manufacturing company as a Warehouse Operative. Our client are offering a competitive salary for the right candidates to join them on a permanent basis as soon as possible
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your current, up to date CV to Daniel.email@example.com with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.