Warehouse Operative – Immediate start
Near Newmarket – £8.00 – £8.50 per hour – Temp to Perm – 08:00-16:00
Warehouse Operative required to join a friendly and well-established team, for a successful and growing company. Working hours are 08:00 – 16:00 Monday to Friday. You will be responsible for managing your time, ensuring targets are met and that customers are greeted and served efficiently. The successful candidate must be target focused, who works well in high pressure environments. You will work in accordance with all health and safety policies, to ensure the safety of yourself and those around you.
Daily Duties to include:
– Dealing with customers face to face
– Picking orders accurately and efficiently
– Working to targets
– Performing stock-takes and resolving discrepancies
– Ensuring deliveries are located in the warehouse correctly
– Working within a team to get orders completed on time
– Previous experience of moving and handling basic warehouse equipment
– Full UK driving licence preferred
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply with an up to date CV. If you would like to discuss the role please contact Alice on 01284 767979 or email@example.com
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.