Vehicle Technician – Permanent – Full time – Diss – Competitive Salary
Hales Group require a Vehicle Technician to undertake repairs & service vehicles. The ideal candidate will be organised and have the ability to work to deadlines. The role required is full time, permanent basis to join our clients team based in Diss.
Working Hours- 8.30am to 5pm Mon to Fri, alternate Saturday morning 8.30am to 12.30pm
Main Duties Include –
* Servicing and repairing all types of motor vehicles.
* To carry out such servicing and repairs safely and economically.
* Testing vehicles and diagnosing faults.
Key Requirements –
* NVQ or City & Guilds Qualification.
* To have undertaken manufacturer’s training courses.
* To have experience in the servicing and repair of motor vehicles.
* To be able to do MOT tests if required. (not essential)
If you are interested in this role please apply with an up to date CV or call 01379 642276 and ask for Charlotte Graysmark-Adams.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.