Technical and Commercial Project Manager (Wind Farm Specialist)
Permanent – Full Time
Our client, a leading supplier of manpower for wind turbine installation and servicing, are looking for a Technical and Commercial Project Manager to join them on a full time, permanent basis. The role is remote with occasional requirements to attend the Lowestoft office and also Denmark and Poland.
Purpose of the Role
The Technical & Commercial Project Manager’s (T&C PM) responsibility is to support the sales team on technical RFQ´s (ad hoc and on demand), develop and maintain a technical and organisational knowledge-base for defined products, scopes and countries in order to be prepared for more complex scenarios. Equally, the T&C PM will execute allocated international project(s) with focus on safety, quality, timely delivery within budget. The T&C PM is leading Project Teams consisting of different functions which vary depending on project scope, size and complexity. The PM is responsible for delegation of tasks (where a project team is allocated) within the projects world monitoring progress and customer collaboration thought out the project life cycle.
* Drive the technical & commercial knowledge base development in line with technical-, legal- and commercial aspects
* Develop, maintain and gain:
– Standard Work Combination Sheets (net hours-, team mix & size etc.)
– Insights from active and historic LL
– Tooling templates
* Owning the dialog towards the customer / internal sales and DD ensuring that the relation stay close and collaborative.
* Leading-, coaching-, and managing the Project Team via project meetings and individual interventions. Execute projects in accordance with the GWS PM model and support developing the model to the next level.
* Ensure financial targets are achieved within schedule and in a safe manner for projects and knowledge base
* Monthly reporting of financial status, progress, HSE, and forecasting as per Divisional practice.
* Follow-up with productivity at site, optimisation targets and setting new and ambitious targets for overachieving.
* Ensure sufficient management and support of internal- and external stakeholders.
Qualifications and Experience
* Project Management education or relevant experience
* Academic / technical background in Projects
* Scheduling and Contractual Management
* Analytical skills
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this position, please apply online or send your CV alternatively you can call our branch on 01502 582000.