Hales Group – Norwich Residential.
We are currently seeking Carers, Healthcare Assistants & Support workers in Norwich and surrounding areas on a short term and long term placements as well as ad-hoc shifts, supporting adults with learning disability.
* Free Induction training
* Free uniform
* Excellent rates of pay
* up to 28 days paid holiday
* Travel Scheme
* Employer contribution pension scheme
* Excellent office support team & oncall service.
* Monday to Sunday. ( Working every other weekend )
* 07.30 – 14.30 / 14.30-22.00 ( Long days available 07.30- 22.00
Driving is essential due to location
The suitable candidate will possess the following attributes:
* Sensitive to the needs of others
* An active team player but also able to work on own initiative
* Good communicator
Duties will include :
* Assist service users with their personal care needs and help to provide health supervision and attention through direct care as needed
* Dietary and nutritional requirements of the service user
* Working in a multi-disciplinary team whilst using your own initiative
* Ensuring accurate record keeping at all times
* To comply with guidelines and policies at all times
* To contribute to the efficient running of the establishment and the creation of an atmosphere conductive to the best interest of service users
* To encourage service users to remain as independent as possible
* To carry out any other tasks that may reasonably be assigned to you by Senior Staff
If you are interested in this position the please contact Leah Kairu of Hales Group on 01603 765281. Alternatively email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
" Too busy to talk? At work? On the bus? On a night shift? Text WORK to (07894 587889) and a member of the Hales Care team will call you back "
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.