Hales Group – Norwich Residential.
We are currently seeking Carers & Support workers in Holt to work with adults with learning disabilities; on a long term placements as well as ad-hoc shifts.
* Free Induction training
* Free uniform
* Excellent rates of pay
* up to 28 days paid holiday
* Travel Scheme
* Employer contribution pension scheme
* Excellent office support team & oncall service.
* Monday to Sunday. ( Working every other weekend )
* Mornings, afternoons and long days
Driving is essential due to location
The suitable candidate will possess the following attributes:
* Sensitive to the needs of others
* An active team player but also able to work on own initiative
* Good communicator
Duties will include :
* Assist service users with their personal care needs and help to provide health supervision and attention through direct care as needed
* Dietary and nutritional requirements of the service user
* Working in a multi-disciplinary team whilst using your own initiative
* Ensuring accurate record keeping at all times
* To comply with guidelines and policies at all times
* To contribute to the efficient running of the establishment and the creation of an atmosphere conductive to the best interest of service users
* To encourage service users to remain as independent as possible
* To carry out any other tasks that may reasonably be assigned to you by Senior Staff
If you are interested in this position the please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.