Supply Chain Co-Ordinator
Permanent role – £35,000 Per Annum, Monday to Friday 40 hours per week
Manufacturing and Distribution Company based in Thetford
This role would ideally suited someone looking to develop into a career within the Supply Chain function.
* Responsible for planning and negotiation cost saving initiatives including process improvement
* Ensure Supplier On-Time Delivery and Quality Performance Targets are achieved
* Development of the Supplier Base
* Ensure Inventory Stock Turn targets are maintained
* Entry of Purchase Orders into Mainframe system
* Maintenance of Purchasing and Item Master Data Base
* Supplier Monthly reporting
* Resolving problems as and when required with suppliers
* Give support to the manufacturing team
* Previous experience within similar role, preferably within the Supply Markets for Engineering Materials
* Experience of sourcing from low cost countries
* Highly computer literate with good level of Numeric and Literacy
* Ability to extract data and manipulate to show usage requirements
* To be proficient in the use of Windows, Microsoft Office and Excel
* Vendor Assessment site visits
* Proven experience negotiating costs successfully as well as monitoring supplier performance
This is a great opportunity to join a company that are offering a competitive salary and a good level of training to the right candidate.
If you would like to apply for this role, email your current up to date CV to Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, Ensure that your CV includes examples of the above as applicable
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.