We are seeking to recruit a Senior Test Developer to join our client’s engineering team in Cambridge. The ideal candidate would be an engineer capable of developing automated tests, tools and harnesses to verify the reliability and performance demanded by the industry.
* Design, develop, and continuously improve, fit-for-purpose automated tests, tools and harnesses.
* Validate the configurations, functionality, and system characteristics of SDKs, and applications derived from them.
* Analyse and report on test progress, status and performance metrics, in formats suitable to varying audiences.
* Investigate, troubleshoot, and confirm software defects; collaborating with Development to ensure root causes are uncovered.
* Conduct Test Escape Analyses as and when required.
* Actively participate in planning sessions, providing task definitions, work breakdowns and effort estimations.
* Translate user-based stories and acceptance criteria into test automation-ready test cases, working with Product Owners to improve acceptance criteria.
* Feedback improvement suggestions on the SDKs’ Documentation.
* Knowledge of the structure of Graphical Formats TIFF/BMP.
* Knowledge of the structure of Page Description Languages, especially PDF.
* Experience of Jira.
* Digital screening knowledge.
* Digital Print knowledge.
* Experience using software packages such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Office, and other productivity and graphics applications for the creation of test files.
* Experience of testing SDK’s
If you are interested in this role please apply with an up to date CV or call 01603 620473 and ask for Siantelle Cook
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.