Senior Private Client Lawyer
Full time, permanent
My client, a highly reputable law firm, with office throughout East Anglia and London.
We are seeking a Senior Private Client Lawyer passionate about their work, eager to promote the firm and join in marketing activities. My client offers development and has ambitious plans for growth and career progression prospects. The join will be part of the busy Private Client Team in Norfolk advising on Wills, Tax, Probate, Estate Planning, Trusts, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection, and is highly regarded within the local marketplace and ranked by the Legal 500. The successful candidate will:
* Take responsibility of their own quality case load
* Have an excellent knowledge and experience of dealing with all aspects of Private Client work – Wills, Tax, Probate, Estate Planning, Trusts, Lasting Powers of Attorney, and Court of Protection matters
* Offer first class client care and excellent attention to detail
* Have excellent communication skills together with excellent time management and organisational skills
* Provide cover for our Head of Department, when required
* Have proven supervisory experience so that you can share responsibility in the development of trainees
* Be self-motivated, able to work under their own initiative with minimal supervision
* Be a team player
* Play a key role in marketing and business development of the Private Client Team with frequent involvement in networking and business development activities
The role is based in our Diss office; however, you must be willing to travel as the job role will require regular travel to our other offices.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced lawyer who is looking for career development.
Applications are encouraged from experienced Senior Private Client Lawyers
My client offers a competitive salary and package to compliment.
To apply for this role, please click ‘Apply’ now or telephone the Hales Group in Diss and speak to Donna Corbyn.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.