Role: Senior Paraplanner
Status: Permanent full time
Salary: £35 – 42k + bonus
Our client is one of the most exciting companies in Financial Services in the UK. They are associated with the most well-known, most respected and fastest-growing firm in the sector in the country. They are seeking a self motivated and commercially minded Senior Paraplanner with a can-do attitude.
* As well as providing support to the senior advisers you will also have team leadership responsibilities
* Working closely with a tight knit team providing ongoing support for the advisers and clients
* Preparation of complex suitability letters, replacement cases, fund switches, withdrawals et cetera
* Carrying out compliant and detailed research and technical analysis to support advice given by the Financial Planners
* Working with the financial planners, report writers and client support teams to provide the client with a positive professional experience, offering highly technical and qualified knowledge and ongoing assistance
* Fostering strong client relationships. Working directly with clients as you process their cases and keep them updated on progress
* You will be working within a company that will support your ongoing development including study support.
* You will have worked as a senior paraplanner or team leader previously
* You are at least Level 4 Diploma qualified
* You enjoy working in a sales driven culture and get excited at the idea of helping advisers win business
* You understand the need to have a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail in both your written and numerical work
* You like working in an energetic team and are happy to lend a hand to colleagues when required
If you think you have what it takes to be a Paraplanner in this company, contact Lorna Ballard on 01438 741 833 or email your CV to email@example.com
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.