Senior Negotiator/Valuer – Estate Agency
A very personable, self motivated person is required with a great track record and a desire to succeed. The successful candidate will join a really friendly team in a great working environment; a business that invests heavily in ensuring long term success.
A decent basic (guarantee for the first three months) plus generous commission on sales and instructions that sell, plus conveyancing, financial services commission and business mileage.
We are looking for somebody who can make a difference and prove their worth so please don’t apply if you don’t have the experience and determination that is required.
Skills/ Essential Qualifications:
* Experience in residential Sales
* Good written and verbal communication
* Be able to demonstrate an aptitude for selling
* Show an ability to work within a team based environment
* Professional, Friendly and approachable
* Show a working knowledge of industry compliance
* Must have a full UK driving license
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year
* sales: 3 years (Required)
* UK (Required)
To apply, please contact Paul Hewitt on: 01438 741833 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.