Senior Developer – Full Time – Permanent – Remote Working – £50,000 to £60,000 per annum
Hales group are seeking a Senior Developer to join their ever growing Healthcare Team. Our client is looking for an experienced and proven senior developer to meet immediate and future business needs.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 – 17:30
Main Duties Include:
* Identify user and system requirements
* Prioritize software development projects, set timelines and assign tasks to team members.
* Writing and Reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality.
* Creating and implementing design plans.
* Analysing code segments regularly.
* Oversee junior developers and evaluate their performance.
* Keeping up to date with industry trends and technology developments.
* Must have experience creating and maintaining Web Applications and RESTful API Applications
* Should have experience in ecommerce platforms
* Confident with Jira and Confluence tools
* A good communicator, resilience when needed and an empathetic nature
* An analytical bent of mind
* Good time management skills
* Curiosity for learning
* Attention to detail
* Creative vision
* C# Asp.Net Core (MVC, Web API, Entity Framework)
* MSSQL Server & MS Azure SQL
* GIT / GITFlow
* Unit Testing (preferential NUNIT)
* Continuous Integration / Delivery process and tools
* A chance to work as part of a great team doing a rewarding job
* Access to technology learning and development tools
* Pension scheme
* Enhanced holiday of 33 days per year (including bank holidays) which increases with service up to 38 days per year
* Participation in our employee recognition scheme
* Progression opportunities
If you are interested in this role please apply with an up to date CV or call 01379 642276 and ask for Charlotte Graysmark-Adams
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.