Job tile: Sales Manager
Status: Permanent full time
Salary: £35K+ car + bonus + Pension scheme . OTE £50K+ Uncapped .
Working hours are 8:30 am – 5.00 Monday – Friday.
Office Location: Stevenage
Our Stevenage based clients are part of a larger international group, specialising in building supply and revolutionary composite timber products and offer a portfolio of products comprising of decking, cladding, fencing and balustrading. Their products combine the natural feel of wood with the durability and strength of polyethylene plastic.
Due to continued growth they are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join the team. The role is based at their offices in Stevenage but national travel will also be involved. You will be responsible for managing a team of 3.
The role is offered with an attractive package which includes a base salary in the range of £35K plus bonus scheme and pension scheme. OTE £50K+ Uncapped.
The role is focused upon growing sales of company products to Builders Merchants, Timber Merchants and the Construction sector by maintaining and developing existing accounts and generating new business.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Sales team Management.
* Reviewing purchase history – identifying sales opportunities and developing a sales strategy
* Identifying opportunities to cross sell or increase account spend and acting on this.
* Initiate, organise and deliver presentations to customers and professional bodies as necessary.
* Other Customer activity – will include making presentations, attending trade events and exhibitions
Requirements for the role:
* Experience of sales of building products and account management within the Building Supply and Construction sector is essential
* Ability to demonstrate a proven track record of winning, growing and retaining new business.
* Travel and conducting business in a variety of locations is needed.
* You must demonstrate strong business acumen, be a strong communicator and be confident in your knowledge and ability.
* Excellent negotiation and relationship skills to all levels.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* The ability to read and interrup architects drawings is also required.
If you feel this is the right role for you please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01438 741833
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.