£18,000 per annum plus commission.
Hours of work- 5.5 days over 7
Our Client based in Bury St Edmunds is searching for a an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our successful sales team. No previous experience is necessary; however, experience in a selling role would be advantageous. Full training will be provided. Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be working to sell the maximum number of vehicles possible, whilst also ensuring the highest degree of customer satisfaction is maintained at all times.
Main Duties and responsibilities
* Ensure immediate communication of operational sales to all other sales executives and administration and so maintain accurate stock availability information
* Attend training courses as necessary to keep updated, particularly on new models
* Ensure ability to inform all customers of new developments and specifications for all vehicles
* Keep updated on competitors’ products, prices and specifications
* Ensure details of all vehicle, transactions are accurately recorded and registered with sales administration office
* Review daily activities, promotions, sales, targets and other activities with the Sales Manager
* Ensure all payments for vehicles are complete and correct for each transaction, ie. Clearance of outstanding hire purchase agreements and cheques forwarded for payment
* Ensure approval of any new finance agreement
* Ensure safety and security of people, vehicles and property at all times, reporting any known faults or hazards
* Ensure utmost clarity in all contact with customers.
Essential skills and requirements
* Hold a full, clean driving licence
* Good communication skills
* Customer focused at all times
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise.
* Capable of accurate used vehicle valuation
* Ability to qualify customers, overcome objections and close a sale
* Includes a company car,
* £18k basic salary plus commission.
If you are interested in this role then please apply with a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call Chloe in our Bury St Edmunds branch on 01284 767979.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.