£21,000 – £22,000 per annum + bonus scheme (DOE)
Monday to Friday- 09:00 – 05:30
Our client based near Bury St Edmunds is searching for a tenacious and organised sales co-ordinator with excellent communication and negotiation skills to join their team. Reporting to the Direct Sales Manager, This exciting new position enables the successful candidate excellent opportunities for promotion within the group.
* Proactively research and make outgoing business to business calls to new potential customers to increase company awareness and establish opportunities.
* Negotiate pricing, service level agreements and produce contracts.
* Understand the needs of your clients and respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
* Answer incoming enquiries by telephone and email.
* To work closely with credit control to ensure that agreed payment terms and credit limits are adhered to.
* Bring new ideas to the table and think creatively about opportunities.
* Manage your clients and their projects with your Manager’s support from start-to-finish, to identify the opportunities, build the business case, gain approval from the relevant heads of department and execute the deal.
* Effectively report any service-related issues to the relevant departments to prevent reoccurrences.
* Attend Morning meetings and provide regular reports for the Manager, Head of departments and Directors.
* Holidays: 20 days + bank holidays rising to 22 days after 1 year of employment
* Company Pension. Nest Scheme
* Company Sick: Pay 5 days on a rolling 12-month basis
* Free Parking
* Will receive a full in-company training/induction session
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.