Due to continued growth, Hales Home Care has an exciting vacancy for a Quality Assurance Officer to join their branch in Thetford.
You will work within the range management team to ensure that care and support are being delivered to an exceptionally high standard, across the locality of where the branch operates from. You will work closely with the Registered Manager and the Group Quality Assurance & Compliance Manager in auditing the branch against the fundamental standards as set by the Health & Social Care Act 2014, along with supporting the office and care teams in achieving the requirements as set by the regulatory frameworks and that of Hales own policies.
* Ensuring the implementation and delivery of the Quality Assurance framework through an agreed programme of audit activity
* Undertaking audits as directed by either the Registered Manager or the Quality Assurance & Compliance Manager utilising the approved auditing tools
* Analysing audit data and prepare written reports on the audit findings when required
* Supporting the Quality Assurance & Compliance Manager in embedding quality assurance processes, including audit activity, across the Hales Group
* Identifying hotspots within your locality and carry out planned & responsive spot checks on staff in the community as the business dictates, which may on occasion be outside of normal office 9-5 office hours
* Working with individual staff members in addressing their poor working practices through a supportive and mentoring approach in the first instance
If this opportunity is of interest to you, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply today.
Due to the high level of response we receive, if you have not heard within 7 days please assume your application has not been successful
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.