QC Chemist / Lab Technician (Day / Evening Shift)
£22,000 – £25,000 per annum; Monday to Friday. 0700-1530 / 1500-2300
Large Manufacturing Company based in Thetford
* Testing of componentry and products to set standards
* Auditing to GMP standards
* Monitoring of finished goods quality in production and actioning failures identified
* Carrying out EPD projects
* Supporting manufacturing and material trials
* Supporting R&D department when required
* 1-2 years laboratory experience in an FMCG industry
* Fluent English communication skills – both verbal and written, with a confident and professional telephone manner.
* Good education, degree level preferably in a scientific discipline.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to work as part of a cross-functional team.
* Quality and formulation experience from a technical perspective
* Auditing skills
If you would like to apply for this role, email your current up to date CV to Daniel.email@example.com with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, Ensure that your CV includes examples of the above as applicable
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.