Project Planner – Lowestoft – £40,000-80,000 .
Hales Group are seeking x 2 Project Planners (One Senior) to join a well-established company in the oil and Gas industry based in Lowestoft. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidates to join one of the world leading expects with an attractive salary of £40k-£80k depending on experience and seniority.
You will be qualified to ONC, HNC, BTEC or equivalent in an engineering discipline.
Main purpose of the role is:
To develop and manage schedules in conjunction with the project management team, to incorporate risk, change, resource requirements and cost in accordance with the company requirements and standards.
* Experienced in the set up and use of Primavera P6.
* Significant experience in oil / gas/ renewables in Project Scheduling and Analysis.
* Strong background and knowledge of management and construction of large industrial projects.
* Experience in evaluation and management of Earn Value Management Metrics.
* Extensive knowledge of Project Scheduling Standards and Best Practices.
* Extensive knowledge of Project Control Systems for integration , cost and Schedule.
* Possess in-depth knowledge of construction techniques and best practises.
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
If you would like to apply for this role, email your current up to date CV to Jessica.Stockdale@halesgroup.co.uk with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, Ensuring that your CV includes examples of the above as applicable
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.