Project Manager – £40000 plus, negotiable depending upon experience
My client, a leading installer and service provider of fire and security systems to the Commercial sector, are looking for a proven Project Manager to join their expanding team.
You would be working on various size projects from £10,000 to £250,000. The majority of the projects will be in London.
* Able to deliver projects to programme and within budget
* The ability to multitask a number of smaller projects
* Understanding electrical drawings
* To understand and produce cause & effect matrix
* Would be working closely with our clients and contractors, so good interpersonal, man management and negotiating skills are required
* Understanding of the relevant Standards for the systems being installed
* Problem solver
* Be able to produce RAMS
* An understanding of health & safety
* To be able to produce quotations for variations
Being able to use CAD would be an advantage but not essential
Being CRB checked and holding a valid CSCS card would be an advantage but not essential.
They must have a full clean UK driving licence which will have to be shown before the vehicle can be handed over.
References will be taken up.
To apply, please contact Paul Hewitt on: 01438 741833 or email:email@example.com
If you have not heard from us within 7 days then thank you for your application but we will be unable to take it further
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.