My Client is looking for a Project Architect in there office based in Baldock Hertfordshire.
As an Associate your role is to focus on the mentoring of the existing team. The role will require a high- level management capability. Alongside that you’ll manage an existing portfolio of clients and identify opportunities.
As an Associate you will lead the Architectural Assistants and Technologists to ensure projects are delivered on time and to the high quality required.
You will be working on a number of different projects at any time and you will be reviewing work using mostly Revit & AutoCAD software. At times you may also be required to draw and get involved in technical detailing when required.
* Management of day-to-day company obligations and activities
* Assist the Directors with a variety of projects from start to completion ensuring timely and effective delivery of the solution into production.
* Actively assist the Directors to manage designs and be a key anchor on the design of projects
* Help direct company finances, accountable for technical
performance, quality and budget control on all projects.
* Managing client relationships and contributing to business development
* Be confident, with a professional attitude and have strong verbal and written communication skills
* Mentor colleagues and foster a learning and growth environment
* Develop and implement marketing strategies
* Act as the Leader of the broader Platform architecture community to define and execute architecture process and governance ensuring all solutions are aligned with enterprise architecture standards/principles
Overall behaviours and competencies
* Management of time and priority setting
* Work planning and standards setting
* Assessing Risks and Decision-Making
* Thinking clearly and analytically
* Evaluating colleagues Performance
* Problem Identification and solution
* Goals and Standards setting
* Listening and organising
Required Skills and Experience
* Knowledge of all components of architecture process design and/or improvement based on industry standards
* Team player with strong analytical, problem-solving skills and the ability to apply business requirements to IT solutions
* Leadership and interpersonal skills including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
* Excellent written, verbal & presentation skills
* Good project management, planning and organizational skills
* Have an understanding of new age IT / Digital concepts
* Good commercial & financial acumen to estimate work effort with supporting data
* Technical Knowledge or awareness of digital/mobile/web applications development
* Expertise in project management, budget forecast and cost & financial analysis
* Strong time-management skills, disciplined, well-organized and self-motivated
* Strong interpersonal & management skills across functions, geographies & cultures
* Positive, self-motivated and enthusiastic awareness and understanding of current UK Planning and Building Regulation procedures
* Fluency in AutoCAD and Revit, InDesign and Adobe Creative Suite
* RIBA and ARB registered
* Competitive salary from £32.000 to £55.000 a year depending on experience.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.