Production Planner – FMCG/FOOD
£20,000 – 22,000 per annum dependant on experience
* Involved in the planning of the site production (Daily)
* Responsible for the assistance of stock control
* Excel data manipulation
* Responsible for maintaining and working with the ERP / MRP computer system
* Forecasting production from previous data
* Liaising between the customer service department and suppliers to ensure deliveries on time and in full
* Working within a fast-paced environment, working proactively to ensure smooth running of the department
* Experience within FMCG / Food industry is preferred
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
* Previous use of MRP system preferred
This is a great opportunity to join a large, growing manufacturing company based on the outskirts of Thetford. The successful candidate will join the company on a 6 month contact to cover Administrative work.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your current, up to date CV to Daniel.email@example.com with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.