Production Operatives required to work near Diss, Norfolk
Hales Group Ltd are seeking Production Operatives to work for their successful client.
£10.23 per hour
Shorter working day on Friday’s.
* Overseeing product through their processes
* Operating different machinery throughout the production area
* Moving products around (may involve heavy lifting and pulling)
* Operating a crane to move materials throughout – full training will be provided
* Knowledge of Health and Safety
* Maintaining clean work stations
Weekly rotating work patterns:
* 6:00am to 2:30pm – Monday to Thursday
* 6:00am to 11:30am – Friday
* 2:30pm to 11:00pm – Monday to Thursday
* 11:30am to 5:00pm – Friday
Benefits of working for Hales Group:
* 28 days holiday per annum
* Weekly pay
* Temporary to permanent opportunities
* Mileage paid in the form of tax relief
* 24/7 on call assistance
This role is temporary ongoing position.
For more information, please call Megan or Kira on 01379 642276 or email your CV to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.