Full Time – Permanent role
Bury St Edmunds
£30,000 upwards depending on experience
Due to expansion, our client is looking for a Production Analyst to join their growing team. You will be based in their warehouse in Bury St Edmunds. Previous experience within distribution and logistics are essential for this role.
Your daily duties will be monitoring and reporting expectations and helping action these in the most cost productive way. You must be confident in helping team leaders organise their teams to ensure KPI’s and deadlines are meet. Reporting problems and issues to the correct department so these can be rectified.
* Analysis, research and planning skills are essential.
* Advanced Excel knowledge.
* System knowledge of Ortec, Commander, PKMS, would be an advantage.
* Experience in corporate communication with internal and external partners.
* Must have a high level of insight, reasoning and problem-solving skills.
* Must be highly organised and able to work under pressure
* Flexible in approach to work and able to take on extra hours when required
* Previous experience in Distribution/Warehouse environment is an advantage
* Able to work to deadlines
* Used to working in a fast-paced environment
If you would like to apply for this role please send a current cv or for more information please call Laura in our Bury branch on 01284 767979.
Please note due to the high number of applicants if you have not been contacted in seven days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.