My client in Peterborough are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their very busy team on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of this role is to assist with the smooth running of processing weekly and monthly payroll and gathering the relevant information required. You will also be invoicing clients and resolving any queries over the phone.
Experience within a payroll department would be an advantage but certainly not essential. My client is looking for the right work ethic and attitude to complete the task in hand.
you will need willingness to learn and be a proactive team player.
Full training will be given
What you will do:
* Ensuring all employee details are collated and correct
* Working to tight deadlines
* Cross checking information
* Process data onto the relevant systems
* Inputting weekly payroll
* Inputting monthly payroll
* Managing the holiday reports
* Answering any payroll queries
* Any other admin duties required
What you will need
* Ability to pick up computer systems
* To be pro active and have a "hands on approach"
* Work well under pressure
* A big team player
* Excellent communication skills written and verbally
* Deliver a good customer service
* Problem solving
* 22.5K DOE
* 20 days holiday rising for every year worked
* Free parking
* Friendly and busy environment
Please apply within
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.