Operations Manager £50,000 – £60,000 per annum + Overtime
Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
Expanding Manufacturing and Engineering company on the outskirts of Thetford
* Liaising with design team
* Planning and agreeing programme schedules
* Planning and organising production schedules
* Assessing project and resource requirements
* Estimating, negotiating and agreeing timescales with client/s
* Planning and programming delivery schedules and organising logistics
* Liaising with client/s to ensure product and delivery requirements met
* Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
* Ensuring quality control standards are set and met
* Overseeing production processes
* Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
* Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
* Managing maintenance of production equipment
* Liaising with QS and support team to ensure all product, variations and chargeable costs invoiced to client/s
* Supervising and managing operation staff
* To ensure that all duties are carried out in line with all Company policies and procedures and requirements.
* To ensure you conduct your personal behaviour so that the Company’s reputation is protected and enhanced.
* This job description provides an overview of the role and your duties and responsibilities and may be subject to change.
* This job description is not intended as an exhaustive list, and you will be expected to comply with any reasonable requests as directed by management.
If you would like to apply for this role, email your current up to date CV to Daniel.email@example.com with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, Ensuring that your CV includes examples of the above as applicable
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.