Operations Manager – Thetford – Full time – Circa £50,000 per annum
Hales are recruiting for an experienced Operations Manager on behalf of our highly reputable client based in Thetford.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 7:30am to 5:30pm with Saturday mornings on a rota basis.
Main Duties include:
* Guiding a team of 50 employees
* Ensure smooth running of the depot and workshop
* Full understanding of Health & Safety Regulations
* Maximise productivity
* Customer focused and seek constructive feedback
* Maximize business and financial performance
* Ensure customers are kept informed and manage any complaints that may arise
* Balance costs and operational needs
* Good understanding of HR processes and employee engagement
* Review working practices and guide people through change
* Project management skills: promoting and embedding initiatives
* Ensure team are compliant: Recording and invoicing accuracy
* Ensure good housekeeping and security in the workshop
* Competitive salary circa £50,000 per annum
* Company vehicle
* 20 days holiday per year + bank holidays
* Rotational Saturday mornings
If you are interested in this role please apply with an up to date CV or call 01379 642276 and ask for Kathryn Kent
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.