My client based in Norwich are looking for a builder’s cleaner based in Framlingham to join their team.
The ideal candidate will come from a builder’s clean background but other applicants from other cleaning backgrounds are more than welcome to apply.
The role involves:
* Working on new build house developments, cleaning show homes and new build homes ready for inspection
* Cleaning site areas from porter cabins to on site WC facilities
* Cleaning surrounding sites (mileage card provided)
* Hoovering, dusting, clearing and removal of lose products
Due to the nature of the role the candidate must drive and have access to their own vehicle.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Shifts: Monday to Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm (shifts may go over slightly depending on workload)
Benefits of working for Hales group are:
* Weekly PAYE every Friday direct to your bank account
* Mileage paid in form of tax relief
* Use of our APP to process timesheets
To apply please send your cv to Natalie, Hales group Norwich
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.