Marketing Executive (Mail Order)- Lowestoft- Permanent- Mon- Friday- Full Time
I am seeking a candidate to work with an extremely successful business in the local area that will provide support to the Director of Marketing, and ensure that customers consistently receive the highest experience. In return you will working for a company with excellent company benefits and a competitive salary depending on experience.
Ideally you will need to have proven experience in a marketing previous role and have an HND or Degree in Marketing.
Roles and responsibilities Include-
* Co-ordinating catalogue production
* Attending meetings to understand customer retention marketing plans
* Identification of key customers
* Bringing together bespoke offers co-ordinating the marketing communications and analysing results
* Manage the customer retention e-shot programmes
* Responsibility for new photography and imagery – for both existing and new products
* Keeping all key areas of the business informed of customer retention plans including: sales office, product manager and operations
* Participating in target setting through business planning sessions
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.