Manufacturing Shift Manager, £30,000-£35,000 per annum
The Shift pattern is 22.00-06.00, 0600-1400, 14.00-22.00 on a 3-week rotating shift pattern.
Large manufacturing company in Thetford
* Manage the production theme to achieve maximum production of top quality products in a safe and efficient manner
* Compliance of company policies and legislative requirements to include Health and Safety, cGMP (Good Manufacturing Practise), ISO Standards and HR related policies & procedures.
* Assist in maintaining the Quality Assurance Accreditation Programme, compliant with the Manufacturing Specials licence and ISO Standards.
* To be flexible to the developing and changing needs of the role and adapt accordingly
* Accountable for continuous improvement of plant performance, safety, environmental and product quality objectives.
* Must have previous experience in a similar role, within a fast paced manufacturing environment
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you would like to apply for this role, email your current up to date CV to email@example.com with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role, Ensuring that your CV includes examples of the above as applicable
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.