Maintenance Engineer – Newmarket – £19.90per hour – Rotating shifts
A new exciting opportunity has become available for our Newmarket based client.
This role will require you to work on a rotating shift basis so you must be flexible to work days, evenings and night shifts. You must be available at short notice as you will be required to start immediately If successful.
The ideal candidate will have an electrical and mechanical background with at least 5 years experience working within maintenance in a production environment. You will be required to have knowledge of working on Drive and PLC with the ability to fault find.
Responsibilities to include:
* Providing reactive and proactive electrical and mechanical support to machinery
* Working efficiently and effectively to fault find and resolve technical and processing issues
* Resolving breakdown issues with minimal impact to production
* Ensuring all maintenance activities are on time as planned
* Ability to carry out risk assessments and document method statements
* Keeping the production areas tidy at all times
* Adhering to health and safety policies
HNC or equivalent NVQs/ city and guilds
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply with an up to date CV. If you would like to discuss the role please contact Charlotte or Alice on 01284 767979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.