Logistics Operative – Bury St Edmunds – £18,500 – £19,500
An exciting opportunity to join one of Bury St Edmunds top companies as they seeking a experienced Logistics Operator to join their growing team within the Logistics Department. As a Logistics Operator you will be fully trained in their built to purpose warehouse on how to work as a team to ensure the smooth running of the department. Our client is looking for a candidate with excellent communication and IT skills, who is self-motivated and able to work on their own initiative. It is important that the successful candidate is comfortable working in a warehouse, lab and office environment and be able to prioritise the workload to ensure the running of the warehouse is as efficient as possible. The working hours will be Monday – Friday 0800-1700 with opportunity of overtime.
Daily Duties will include
* Picking and Packing stock accurately
* Moving stock using a forklift
* Ensuring the condition of the stock is of a high quality
* Helping to maintain a safe working environment at all times
* Unloading and loading containers
* Learning all goods-in procedures
* Assessing conditions of all items before despatch
* Previous experience in a warehouse in environment
* Current Counterbalance Licence
* Ability to be flexible with working hours
* Full clean driving licence
We often have full time FLT positions available for these or any other position, please contact Alice on 01284 767979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.