Kitchen Designer – Norwich – £25,000 – £30,000 PA
Are you an experienced Kitchen Designer? Confident using CAD software? Sport a ‘can-do’ attitude? …We want to hear from you!
The Hales Group are partnering with a well-established business in their search for a Kitchen Designer. This role has become available due to continued company growth and year on year success. Based in Norwich, the role will suit someone who is confident in using professional design software with strong attention to detail. You will possess high levels of empathy and great listening skills that enable you to interpret client’s requirements and provide solutions that meet and exceed their expectations.
Main duties to include:
* Deliver quotes based on builders and customers specifications
* Plan, design and sell inspirational kitchens using the available range of products with the highest level of customer service
* Correctly process estimates, pricing, delivery dates and stock requirements for your customer
* Managing multiple design projects at any one time ensuring seamless communication and coordination throughout
* Develop long term collaborative business relationships with customers from the building trade and their clients
The Ideal Candidate:
* Proven experience in a trade designer role, designing and selling kitchens
* Confident using CAD software
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong communication skills
* Sales and targets driven
* You will have strong creativity skills
* Strong planning and organisational skills
* Computer literate
* A ‘can do’ attitude
This is a permanent position working Monday to Friday. In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a salary of £25,000 – £30,000 DOE and join the company bonus scheme.
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity, contact Chloe Grey at Hales Group. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.