My Client is looking for an IT Technician 1 st / 2 nd Line Support to join their team of information technology experts. With a whole host of new infrastructure upgrades coming up in the near future and the continual development and support of their existing clients, this opportunity could be the perfect fit for you to take the next step in your career.
The ideal Candidate for this role has experience supporting a range of IT systems, preferably in an external support environment. But if you feel like you’re up to the challenge or are looking to further you career with a wider range of tech in the IT sector, then this definitely one to consider.
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 per annum
* Excellent customer service experience
* Windows Desktop
* Active Directory – Password resets, account creation and removal, group policy
* Windows Server – Administration
* Exchange Server and Office365 – Administration and support
* Networking – TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
* 1st / 2nd line support (project support and business as usual)
* Support and manage Windows environments (desktop and server)
* Support and manage mailbox systems
* Support and manage network systems
* Plenty of room for progression into 2nd/3rd line and project engineer positions
* Onsite parking and company van when required
* Company Pension
* Annual bonus
* Training to pass Microsoft or security courses
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.