Independent Financial Advisor
Attractive Salary Package
Are you an experienced IFA with a solid client-centric approach to business? Looking for a new career opportunity?
If both answers are ‘YES’ Then we want to hear from you!
Known for their bespoke services, our client based in Norwich is looking to recruit a highly motivated IFA to join their small local firm. The individual will be required to advise on a full range of financial matters (pensions, investments, mortgages, insurance, personal taxation and loans for businesses) and will be able to provide an efficient and comprehensive service to all clients with high levels of client care.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* To provide an ongoing service to existing clients
* To work with Partners and Fee Earners to develop new financial services business
* Review clients’ portfolios in accordance with ongoing service agreements
* Clearly identify client needs, analyse and research the market in order to make suitable recommendations
* Maintain performance standards
* Prioritise workloads and meet deadlines and to work in an efficient matter
* Ensure work complies with FCA regulations and best practice
The Ideal Candidate:
* You will be a confident self-starter with a client-centric approach to business
* A diploma level financial services qualification and a statement of professional standing from an approved accredited body is essential
* A degree is desirable, however industry knowledge is essential
* Detailed understanding of Investments, Pensions and Inheritance Tax Planning is essential
* Clear understanding of Money Laundering Regulations
* Up to date knowledge of product, technical and legislative changes in market place
* Trust Investment experience is desirable
* Exceptional communication and presentation skills
* Excellent attention to detail and problem resolution
* Superb listening and questioning skills
* Business Development and Marketing skills are desirable
* Hardworking, reliable and professional attitude
* A client following is desirable but not essential
This is a permanent position working Monday-Friday.
If you tick all the above qualities and criteria, then please apply today.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.