Full time, Temporary
Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week.
Due to continued growth our client is seeking a full-time experienced HR Assistant to join their busy team in Snailwell, Cambridgeshire.
Please note this role is an immediate start.
– Updating the company time and attendance system on a daily basis
– Updating company policies and procedures
– Monitoring attendance and absences, ensuring required paperwork is returned and preparing reports
– Keeping updated training records, arranging training as required and travel details as needed
– Completing monthly training details
– Assisting with recruitment process to include preparing adverts, monitoring CV’s, responding to applicants and arranging interviews
– Preparing new starter packs and induction material
– Ensure compliance with GDPR
– Order company business cards, letterheads and any corporate material as required
– Management of a time and attendance system
Skills and Experience required
– Excellent IT skills including Word and Excel
– Previous Experience working in a HR role is preferred
– Knowledge of the compliance requirements of the new GDPR
– Possess an excellent telephone manner
– Good communication skills
– Experience in dealing with confidential information
– Strong attention to detail
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please contact Lisa Newby on 01842 761398. Or alternatively, apply via the link below.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.