I am currently recruiting for HR Advisor for a company in Letchworth. This role has been newly created due to company growth and would suit someone who is hands on and wants to work in a fast-paced environment.
This position will start as an 18 month FTC with huge potential of leading to a permanent position
Overseeing 450 employees under transport and warehouse departments you will be a key role with assisting guidance, training, procedures and enhancing skill sets.
You will be working with HR Business Partner and a strong team around that.
Leadership skills are important for this role as well as accountability and a proactive approach.
* Employee relations
* Improvement projects
* HR Process and systems
You will need:
* ER experience and complex grievances
* CIPD level 5 or equivalent
* Knowledge of employment legislation and full range of HR Practices and procedures
* Computer literate
* Ability to build personal credibility by demonstrating the companies values
* Strong customer focus and proven ability to build productive relationships with line manager and employees at all levels of the organisation
* Circa 40K
* Monday to Friday 8-4 or 9-5
* 25 days holiday plus BH
* Pension scheme
* Employee assistance
If this sounds like you and would like more information, please do apply to have a further chat.