House and Maintenance Assistant
Our client is looking for an individual who is responsible and reliable to help a well-established domestic team with general cleaning and maintenance work at a large family home. Your main responsibility will be to oversee the house and general maintenance.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday: 08:30 – 17:00
(Opportunities to work over-time)
* Completing Shuttles – taking/collecting items between the business owners homes in Knebworth and London and conducting alarm and security checks
* Supporting the Housekeeper and House Manager with all aspects of general housekeeping
* Supporting the Maintenance Manager with general maintenance work such as repairs, painting, replacing fixtures and fittings and stock audits.
* Completing inventories
* Completing tasks related to the dogs – walking, appointments, groomers.
* Supervising deliveries
* Ad hoc housekeeping and maintenance tasks as required
You will need;
* Valid UK Driving licence with own transport
* Comfortable around dogs
* Previous cleaning and maintenance experience desirable but not essential
* Good working within a team, confident and flexible approach to work
20 days annual leave
Auto Pension Enrolment; a Uniform Allowance
Annual Bonus scheme
If you are interested, please email across your CV