Family Solicitor HOD, Permanent
Hales Group are currently recruiting for an experienced Head of Department to lead the Family Solicitor’s Service within a well-established Law firm. As department Head, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining networks for securing new clients for yourself and the team, as well as supplying the support structure this requires. Reporting into the Partners, you will be expected to provide details of client base and business liaison as well as managing and growing resource levels.
What will you be doing?
* Developing and maintaining networks for securing new clients for yourself and the team, as well as supplying the support structure this requires
* Actively participating in innovative marketing and business development activities
* Managing own caseload of private family law matters including:
o Divorce, dissolution of civil partnerships and separation
o Arrangements for children
o Pre-nuptial and cohabitation agreements
o Financial and property settlements
o Other family and matrimonial matters
* Running a team of Family Solicitors and driving to success through effective management
Who are you?
* Experienced with 8 years’ PQE in Family Law
* Proven experience running a successful department, thereby confident in the leading and mentoring of a team
* Hold the respect and confidence of your colleagues and clients
* Recognise and add value to the client base
* Maintain a Proactive approach to your work and successful business development
What will you get in return?
* Hybrid working Scheme
* 33 Days Holiday Entitlement (inc. Bank holidays)
* Private Health insurance benefit scheme
* Critical illness cover
* Scottish Widows Pension scheme (following successful 3 month qualifying period)
* Referral incentive scheme
* Employee discount on legal services
If you have the required skills to succeed within a role like this or you would like further information then please don’t hesitate to contact Charlotte on 01842 761398 or send your CV over .