Group Quality Manager, Permanent
Up to £50,000 per annum
Hales Group are currently recruiting for an experienced Group Quality manager to provide operational and managerial support for all matters regarding quality assurance monitoring, implementation and development of the business.
What will you be doing?
* Manage the Quality Management System through development, review and authorisation of Policies and Standard Operating Procedures
* Working with all areas of the business to produce and maintain quality system documentation to the requirements of ISO 13485:2016 & ISO9001:2015 and ensure compliance with latest regulations
* Maintaining compliant and effective procedures to meet the business needs
* Champion the proactive management of key Innovation suppliers from a quality perspective; ensuring the needs of projects and QMS are maintained and continuously improved
* Maintain and improve product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits
* To be a pivotal contributor to all internal, external, regulatory inspections and audits.
* Undertake staff training in QA procedures.
* Accountable for raising of Non-conformances and activities associated to CAPA
Who are you?
* Be prepared to travel and hold a current driving licence.
* IT literate with working knowledge of MS Office
* Quality Assurance Management experience of at least 2 years’
* Experience working within an ISO 13485 2016 & 9001:2015 QMS systems.
What will you get in return?
* Comprehensive Training
* Free on-site Parking
* 28 Days holiday entitlement (inc. Bank holidays)
* Pension Scheme
If you have the required skills to succeed within a role like this or you would like further information then please don’t hesitate to contact Charlotte on 01842 761398 or send your CV over .