Grinder Machine Operator, £25,000 + possibility of overtime. 12 Hour Shifts, 4 on / 4 off, day/nights
Food manufacturing company based on the outskirts of Thetford
* The operator will demonstrate a full working knowledge of the grinding / milling system and (PC based) control system.
* You will operate the systems in a productive manor to ensure there is no loss to production due to lack of material availability.
* You will be trained against all SOP’s for this area and all procedures.
* You will understand the importance for accurate paperwork and other data collection related to this area this includes sample requirements.
* You will demonstrate hammer and screen control as well as material handling and logistics related to the hand tip function.
* You will be aware of the movement of batches through the system and demonstrate good problem solving skills.
* Use of the Brooks control system and TROPOS system is an integral part of the role, so good computer skills is essential.
* This is a manual, hands on role, so you should not be afraid to get your hand dirty
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your current, up to date CV to Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.