FM Supervisor – Melton, Woodbridge – Immediate Start
Hales Group are delighted to be supporting our client with this role based in Woodbridge. Your role will be to supervise a team of FM staff delivering services including reception, housekeeping, opening and closing the building, security, cleaning, FM compliance and day to day repairs and maintenance across two buildings at the site.
This role will include the following responsibilities;
* Supervise a team of staff ensuring delivery of high standards of service and operational delivery.
* Supervise and co-ordinate the work of a team of staff, providing technical, legislative and procedural advice as required.
* Act as the day-to-day point of contact.
* Liaise with appointed sub-contractors regarding scheduling of repairs and planned preventative maintenance to ensure works are carried out in accordance with statutory regulations and cause the least possible disruption to operations.
* Undertake surveys / assessments of repairs, prepare specifications, risk assessments, process work orders, arrange materials and if required estimates for the work to be carried out.
* Support staff in their work regarding any issues regarding customers and their expectations.
* Be the lead on FM compliance for the estate of property managed by our client, ensuring that testing, inspection and reporting are undertaken in a timely and cost-effective way.
* Ensuring that comprehensive records of all compliance matters are maintained and retained.
* Plan and manage projects and play a positive part in promoting and maintaining partnerships.
* Carry out site quality inspections.
* Support, motivate and supervise staff. Implement personal training and development plans. Hold and record six monthly one to ones.
* Contribute to the development of a culture of collaborative working within the team.
* Ensure the customer receives an effective courteous service.
* Carry out dynamic risk assessments where appropriate risk assessments do not exist.
* Keep up to date with changing legislation, standards and technology, receiving training in all facets of the role.
* Cover for other work colleagues in areas where needed.
* Where appropriate, provide instruction and supervision to apprentices and trainees.
* Foster constructive and collaborative working relationships with stakeholders and partner organisations.
* Respect the need for confidentiality when processing personal/customer data.
* Demonstrate personal commitment to our clients strategy.
Suitable candidates will possess:
* Knowledge of good practice relating to Health and Safety Regulations
* Working knowledge of a variety of IT systems on desktop and mobile devices
* Extensive experience of building management and FM service delivery
* Experience inspecting and reporting back on property defects.
* Experience managing or supervising a team and their workload and quality.
* Excellent supervisory skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
* Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
* Good organisational skills, capable of managing the workload of a multi-disciplined team
* Ability to communicate with members of the public and the workforce effectively and courteously
* Capable of delivering a high standard of customer service in a deadline driven environment
* Work on own initiative when carrying out inspection and supervision
* Full UK Driving Licence to meet the travel requirements of the role
* DBS Check or ability to attain at short notice
HOURS: 37 hours – Monday to Friday
PAY: £12.98-£14.42 per hour
TERM: Temporary to permanent
Why work for Hales Group
All of our Consultants are committed and qualified in what they do and have been operating in Lowestoft for many years. We treat candidates as our customers and try to find the right job solution for you. All temporary workers accrue holiday pay and are offered pension enrolment and the option to join our personal accident scheme and to join our travel scheme.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.