My client based in Taverham have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join their manufacturing operation team.
Some of your duties will be:
* To provide comprehensive advice to managers in employee relations issues and provide professional support in disciplinary, grievance, dignity at work, discrimination and capability cases, ensuring that the company deals with all employee relations matters in a timely, fair and consistent manner, ensuring strict adherence to HR policies and procedures.
* To deputise for the HR Manager as required. To represent the HR Service and/or the company at internal/external meetings and working groups.
* To manage/co-ordinate specific HR projects as required, compile reports and present findings as necessary.
* To ensure that accurate HR records are maintained and appropriate systems are developed in order to provide a range of regular management reports in respect of HR topics, i.e. sickness absence, turnover, accident statistics, equality data, including the collection, analysis and presentation of this information.
* Reporting directly to the MD
Salary range £28 to £33kPA
Monday to Friday
Company car park offered
To apply, please contact Natalie Hales at Hales group
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.