Role: Financial Services Growth Manager / Wealth Manager / Trainer / Sales Team Leader
Status: Permanent full time (Or Self-Employed option available)
Salary: Depending on experience £65k + uncapped commission 100k OTE +
Our client is one of the most exciting companies in Financial Services in the UK. They are associated with the most well-known, most respected and fastest-growing firm in the sector in the country. This is a small and agile firm with a big firm’s strength, a growth company but without the bureaucracy. They are seeking a self-motivated Senior Financial Adviser / Growth Manager to combine the servicing and developing of an existing client bank with the ability to develop new clients using their business development strategies. As well as Coaching and Training the existing team of Advisors.
* Working with an existing portfolio of private clients, based around North London and the Home Counties, you will be responsible for delivering a pro-active and outstanding customer experience to these clients.
* Your objective will be to develop additional opportunities within these clients. This includes selling through the family generations, gaining referrals, building introducer relationships and acquiring introductions into centres of influence.
* You will also be coaching and training a team of up to 5 Advisers, including demonstrating sales through family generations, gaining referrals etc with an aim of increasing overall sales activity, and the sales/advice skillset of the team. Completing observations and making recommendations on improvements.
* Managing sales activity levels, Weekly meetings and KPI’s reviews
* You will also run client servicing events to further develop your client portfolio. You will be provided with practical business development support including your own marketing budget.
* You will be given high quality pre-and post-sales support. You will have the benefit of working with well-trained people using proven processes and the latest technology.
* They will support you to win big cases and will ensure that those client cases are processed efficiently and effectively. That enables you to focus all of your time on client servicing/revenue generating activities without being burdened with excessive administration.
* Experience in business development (corporate market)
* Fully Diploma Level 4 qualified and have a proven sales track record
* Ideally you have experience with an IFA firm and understand how that ‘client servicing’ model works.
* You will be energetic, enthusiastic and have an entrepreneurial mind set with a proven track record have overachieved in previous sales/advisor roles
* You can demonstrate that you are a natural, proactive coach and can lift the morale and performance levels of a field-based sales team.
* You can co-create and co-deliver a sales training program that raises the skill level and results of your team.
* Able to demonstrate that you have helped sales teams to create business plans that are practical and achievable
* Able to support advisers with lead generation with emphasis on referrals and introducer opportunities
* You want to be self-sufficient while having a supporting structure behind you so you can reach your full potential.
If you think you have what it takes to be a Growth Manager in this company, contact Lorna Ballard on 01438 741 833 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not heard from us within 7 days then thank you for your application however, we will not be pursing your application further.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.