Digital and Marketing Assistant
Full time, permanent
My well-regarded client is currently seeking a Digital and Marketing Assistant, a key role representing the digital presence and brand of my client including their company website, digital marketing, running promotional campaigns on a range of digital platforms and social networks. The role will include:
* Assisting with the communication and maintenance of the customer database, including cleansing, updating records and running reports
* Assisting in monitoring the company website, identifying areas of improvement and implementing changes that would deliver better results
* Monitoring competitors and market trends
* Content management, E-Marketing, Social Media, SEO and much more
We are seeking an enthusiastic, creative, sales orientated, commercially aware, motivated individual to continue the successful development of my client and their brand. You will also need to have:
* At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role
* Great analytical skills and attention to detail
* Strong knowledge of Photoshop and Excel
* Strong communication, creative and written skills with a marketing awareness
My client offers a competitive salary and this is a full-time role, Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
To apply for this role, please click ‘Apply’ now, or telephone the Hales Group in Diss and speak to Donna Corbyn.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.